3 tips why you can strengthen the immune system with vitamin C
Dear chronically healthy people,
how are you doing in the cold temperatures?
Especially in the cold season it is important to strengthen your immune system.
By supplying our intestines with good food and all the important vital substances and nutrients. We now know that the vital substance content in fruit and vegetables has decreased by up to 80% in the last 50 years.
Vital substances can help to keep our IMMUNE SYSTEM strong and fit.
One of the most important building blocks of our cells: vitamin C
- it helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
The list is still expandable and can be looked up at the European Health Claims.
How do you strengthen your immune system?
Greetings from the far north
Yours, Jutta Suffner